Tears

Heyy - sorry not posting in a while . This week gonna be a TIRED WEEK since i got Angklung Performance and tuisyen . Hey YOU ! PMR COMING YOH ;D






Masuk kali ni dah berapa kali aku nangis untuk DIA?
Pergh f*ck sedih gilaa tak dapat pergi concert DIA .
Comcert sape ?
JUSTIN BIEBER
im totally having bieber fever.:'(
Now, nak dengar lagu dia pun aku sedih gila bapaaakk -.-




well - omg totally jealous gilaaa tengok kawan2 aku pergi , and IM NOT.
wth - why im crying for him T_T
Lagi lah sedih gilaaaaaalaa JOEL MADDEN pun ade sama . Pergh sakitnya hatiiii >_< Tapelah ; maybe next time iyte JB ?? Yeahh - see you next time :') When i grown up ; of course i can go ANYWHERE tht i want ;)

And there's just no turning back,
When your hearts under attack,
Gonna give everything I have,
Cause this is my destiny.

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up, Pick it up,
Pick it up, Pick it up, up, up,
And never say never.


Its gonna be siiickkk ! Hahaha ; bertuahlah orang yang ada pas VVIP tuh -.- Tengok ajelah dekat YouTube :') Alhamdulillah . The concerts was crowded DAMN , ramai gila yang pergi. Ade dapat merchandise lagi :'(



Yeahh - UNTIL  NEXT TIME BABY !